The ZOLL AED 3 Automatic External Defibrillator
When sudden cardiac arrest strikes, a victim’s best chance for survival is immediate CPR and a rescuer with an automated external defibrillator (AED). The ZOLL AED 3 automated external defibrillator leads the way with Real CPR Help technology that provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR, to help safe a life.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- RapidShock Analysis enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous life-saving CPR.
- CPR Uni-pads electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads.
- Cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness.
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and decreases the frequency of maintenance.
- Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models.
- Shock delivery 13 seconds after stopping CPR for a more effective shock (5 secs longer than semi-auto).
- On-screen display of elapsed rescue time and the number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS personnel will need to know on arrival.
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Click here for AED Training Courses