The ZOLL AED 3 Automatic External Defibrillator
When sudden cardiac arrest strikes, a victim’s best chance for survival is immediate CPR and a rescuer with an automated external defibrillator (AED). The ZOLL AED 3 automated external defibrillator leads the way with Real CPR Help technology that provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR, to help safe a life.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- RapidShock Analysis enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous life-saving CPR.
- CPR Uni-pads electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads.
- Cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness.
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and decreases the frequency of maintenance.
- Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models.
- Shock delivery 13 seconds after stopping CPR for a more effective shock (5 secs longer than semi-auto).
- On-screen display of elapsed rescue time and the number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS personnel will need to know on arrival.
Click here for AED Training Courses