The Versa Emergency Evacuation Chair instantly deploys into a 4-wheel evacuation chair. This feature removes the risks associated with operating a ram supported guide wheel. Most importantly it provides an easy transfer between a wheelchair users chair and the evacuation chair because of the integral supportive seat, safety brakes on the rear wheels and a sturdy high capacity frame for sustained use.
Quick and easy to use the Versa Emergency Evacuation Chair is manufactured and tested to the highest standards. Another unique benefit of the Versa Emergency Evacuation Chair is known as ‘Freewalk’ this design provides more space for the operator to walk behind the chair. Legislation dictates that the person having control over the building must provide a safe means of evacuation for any person who may be (or become) unable to use an exit route in the event of a fire or an emergency.
Lower Staff Requirement;
- Easy to use.
- The Versa Emergency Evac Chair uses a single operator “Load and Go” technology.
- No lifting or carrying during the descent of stairs.
- Supportive passenger comfort with a vinyl fully supported seat with backrest and integrated footrest.
- Adjustable headrest.
- Lap harness.
- Instant operation telescopic handle.
- No kick away back wheels.
- Instant deployment.
- Automatically deployed wheels for corridors and landings.
- Safety brakes on rear wheels.
- Unique top step safety feature.
- Operation handbook.
- Wall mounting bracket.
- Fitted cover.
- Packed – H104cm x W54cm x D30cm.
- Landing size – 80cm x 80cm.
- Dimensions stored – H104cm x W50cm x D29cm.
- Weight – 14.6kg.
- Safe load tested to 180kg.
- Stair angle 28° to 42°.
Certified training courses or on-site demonstrations can be arranged.