Every second following a cardiac arrest is crucial to help increase the chances of survival for a victim of cardiac arrest. The ZOLL AED 3 Fully Automatic with touch screen technology has all the help both trained and untrained responders need in an emergency situation to help deliver a successful rescue. The ZOLL AED 3 is easy to own because the continuing cost of ownership is surprisingly low, with universal adult/paediatric electrode pads and a battery that last five years.
Enhanced Real CPR Help
Proven Real CPR Help technology has a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, a CPR cycle timer and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth. A calm voice prompts you with “Push Harder” or “Good Compressions” The voice will tell you to pause while it completes a heart analysis and will then alert you if a shock is needed or if you should resume CPR until emergency personnel arrive.
ZOLL’s RapidShock Analysis enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous life-saving CPR. Minimizing pauses improves CPR quality and patient outcomes.
Easily manage your ZOLL AED 3 via the cloud. ZOLL’s Programme Management solution helps you monitor and manage one or multiple ZOLL AED 3 units; it provides seamless automated monitoring of battery and pad expirations as well as immediate notification of a failed self-test. You can have confidence your AED will always be ready for use.
ZOLL’s CPR Uni-pads have an industry-leading shelf life of five years and can be used on both adult and paediatric patients, so there is no need to maintain two separate sets of pads.
- ZOLL AED 3 with enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-colour display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large colour bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- RapidShock Analysis enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous lifesaving CPR.
- CPR Uni-pads electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads.
- Cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness.
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and decreases the frequency of maintenance.
- Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models.
- The ZOLL AED 3 has a shock delivery 13 seconds after stopping CPR for a more effective shock (5 secs longer than semi-auto).
- On-screen display of elapsed rescue time and the number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS personnel will need to know on arrival.