Our overalls for nursing home residents have an inseam zipper that runs from ankle to ankle. They can therefore be pulled on and off over the head. This means that incontinent residents can be dressed faster, while reducing the physical strain on the caregiver. The wearer cannot touch the inside of the overall. The special closure at the bottom end prevents the resident from opening the zipper easily on their own.
- High quality ankle-to-ankle inseam zipper
- Special closure at the bottom end
- Fast care for the incontinent
- Suitable for tumble drying
- High-quality material
- 80% cotton, 20% Polyester
- Washable at 60˚C