FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the ‘feel’ of an unconscious casualty.
- Strong enough to be buried under concrete or steel lintels – the Nomex coverall is not as tough as the Polyester version used in the Duty range but these manikins can still be used for general training exercises.
- The neck provides the ability to fit an immobilisation/extrication collar – to promote proper casualty care.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- The protective coveralls and boots greatly extended the life of the manikins and are easily ‘user’ replaceable if damaged.
- A separate hood, also made in Nomex completely covers the head – being separate this makes the fitting of replacement coveralls considerably easier.