EGO Emergency Evacuation Chair – 2 Wheel SOLOGo evacuation Solution
When the situation demands, an operator user to assist in the evacuation of a person over stairs with a smooth, controlled descent with no heavy lifting or manual handling required, the eGo Emergency Evacuation Chair is a totally new concept, an evacuation chair with 2 wheels. Extensive research and development work has been carried out to ensure maximum safety for both operator and passenger.
Quick and easy to use the eGo evacuation chair is manufactured and tested to the highest standards, comprehensively warranted and CE compliant. Another unique benefit with the eGo emergency evacuation chair is known as ‘Freewalk’ design providing more space for the operator to walk behind the chair than any other product available.
Up to the minute multiple-material design and manufacturing technology including fire resisting textiles, 10 year design life backed by a comprehensive 12 month warranty.
Legislation dictates that you must provide a safe means of evacuation for any persons who may be (or become) unable to use the exit routes in the event of a fire or any emergency.
Lower Staff Requirement;
- Easy to use
- The eGo evacuation chair uses single operator load and go technology requires up to 50% less operators for loading the evacuation chairs, a lifesaving benefit at the essential early stages of any evacuation
- No lifting or carrying during descent of stairs
- Supportive passenger comfort with a comfortable vinyl sling seat and safety with integral footrests
- Lap Harness
- No kick away back wheels
- Instant deployment
- Operating Instructions printed on the rear seat cover
- Extra slim storage
- Auto-braked wheel when folded
- Wall mounting bracket
- Fitted cover
- Market leading ergonomic design with highly visible styling
- Low lifetime costs are achieved through low maintenance, lubricant free and fully serviceable design.
Certified training courses or onsite demonstrations can be arranged contact us for more information
- Packed – H142cm x W52cm x D21cm
- Landing size – 75cm x 75cm
- Dimensions stored – H141cm x W50cm x D22cm
- Weight – 13.1kg
- Safety tested to 180kg
- Stair angle 28° to 42°