FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Constructed in waterproof Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1 – the new material is tough, safe to handle and easy to clean.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the ‘feel’ of an unconscious person, helping to improve pre-hospital clinical care.
- Strong enough to be buried under concrete or steel lintels with no damage; placed in or under vehicles; – these manikins are tough enough for all training exercises!
- We have worked very hard to achieve a ‘fluidity of movement’ with the weight rather than just producing a heavy ‘lump’, so these manikins are very realistic to work with.
- They are designed for a team of at least 4-6 people to rescue and are supplied complete with a carrying sheet to assist in carrying and positioning the manikin.
- The neck provides the ability to fit an immobilisation/extrication collar if required – to promote proper casualty care.
Adult 180kg, Adult 260kg