Skip to content
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the ‘feel’ of an unconscious person.
- A Polypropylene, plastic sleeve allows the introduction of an impalement – scaffold poles, concrete reinforcing bars and fence posts can all be used for this purpose.
- The right arm and leg can be completely or partially detached to provide real interest to your training exercises.
- Strong enough to be buried under concrete or steel lintels with no damage (care should be taken with the plastic sleeve) – these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as Hazmat/ CBRN as it can be more easily cleaned and dried than canvas models.
- The neck provides the ability to fit an immobilisation/extrication collar – to promote proper casualty care.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, tough drag protectors, coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs.