The Fire Marshal Fire Warden Rescue Training Manikin can also be used to demonstrate the hazards associated with wearing loose and flammable clothing when near an open flame
– it can bring real excitement to your courses to keep trainees interested and engaged.
Fire Safety Training at your own premises allows you to comply with current legislation and Fire Risk Assessments.
Enables employers to meet their statutory insurance obligations and to protect staff and property under current Health and Safety Regulations (The 2005 Fire Regulatory Reform Act).
This Extinguisher Manikin allows you to teach ‘knock down’ drills using fire blankets or portable fire extinguishers when responding to somebody on fire.
These manikins are constructed using a E-glass vermiculite treated material (heat resistant to 700oc) to the front and yellow para Aramid (heat resistant to 250oc) to the back, this will withstand wear and tear during the training exercises – they are filled using mineral wool.
Recommended accessories include:
- Support stand
- Protective vest – made in the same material as the manikin.
Fire Marshal – Fire Warden Rescue Training Manikin FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can be used with a simple mixture of 50% methylated spirits and 50% lighter fluid outoors or just methylated spirits indoors
- The Fire Manikin is extremely robust but applying the fluid to the protective vest to greatly extend the life of the manikin.
- Will withstand temperatures up to + 700º C with no damage.
- Can be used with or without the support stand – the stand has a semi circular base to allow for ‘knock down’ drills.