The Elite Emergency Evacuation Chair instantly deploys into a 4-wheel evacuation chair. This feature removes the risks associated with operating a ram supported guide wheel. Most importantly it provides an easy transfer between a wheelchair users chair and the evacuation chair because of the integral supportive seat, safety brakes on the rear wheels and a sturdy high capacity frame for sustained use.
The Elite Emergency Evacuation Chair comes with a comfortable supportive padded seat, enhanced headrest and headband, soft comfortable hand grips, upholstered armrests, and an integral 4-point harness. The handgrips are ideal for supporting a person who may mobilise with a frame, tripod or other forms of mobility aid as it allows them to transfer their weight safely onto the chair before sitting down.
Quick and easy to use the Elite Emergency Evacuation Chair is manufactured and tested to the highest standards. Another unique benefit of the Elite Emergency Evacuation Chair is known as ‘Freewalk’ this design provides more space for the operator to walk behind the chair. Legislation dictates that the person having control over the building must provide a safe means of evacuation for any person who may be (or become) unable to use an exit route in the event of a fire or an emergency.
- Enhanced passenger support.
- A cushioned seat with backrest and integral footrests.
- Adjustable headrest.
- Adjustable armrests.
- 4 point harness.
- Instant operation telescopic handle.
- No kick away back wheels.
- Instant deployment.
- Doubles as a transit chair with fold down push bar.
- Upstairs travel.
- Automatically deployed wheels for corridors and landings.
- Safety brakes on rear wheels.
- Unique top step safety feature.
- Operation handbook.
- Wall mounting bracket.
- Fitted cover.
- Packed – H104cm x W54cm x D30cm
- Landing size – 90cm x 90cm
- Dimensions stored – H104cm x W52cm x D30cm
- Weight – 17.5kg
- Safe load tested to 180kg
- Stair angle 28° to 42°
Certified training courses or on-site demonstrations can be arranged.