Duty Range Rescue Training Manikin Ideal for use in training scenarios such as
- Confined Space
- Urban Search and Rescue (USAR)
- Road Traffic Collision (RTA)
- CBRN & General Handling Exercises
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the ‘feel’ of an unconscious person.
- Strong webbing loop to the back allows the manikin to be easily hoisted into position up a crane or onto scaffolding if required.
- Strong enough to be buried under building materials or plant machinery with no damage – these manikins are tough!
- The neck provides the ability to fit an immobilisation/extrication collar – to promote proper casualty care.
- The Polyester is waterproof – these manikins can be used in dirty or foul conditions, where canvas and leather models cannot.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin.