The Buscot BabEvac cot is a flexible carry cot with shoulder straps for the evacuation of babies in an emergency situation.
Since the changes to the Fire Services Act 1981 in 2003, the Fire Service is no longer obliged to provide a “complete evacuation service” for premises placing the onus upon the business owner, and changes in the ‘Disability Act’ – which now states that everyone must have the same right of evacuation in an emergency.
- Supplied with storage bag
- Secure storage for small oxygen cylinder
- Webbing straps with plastic buckles
- Packed size: 62cm x 36cm x 9cm
- Unrolled size: 58cm x 30 cm x 28 cm
- Weight 2kg