The manikin is made from the same flame retardant Polyester used in Police ballistic/stab vests, which typically has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of P.V.C (the materials previously used) and is filled with foam to give the bulk and firmness of a body whilst being lightweight and easy to man oeuvre. The manikin also comes complete with a backpack that enables the manikin to be folded in half and easily transported.
We have now integrated RECCO® reflectors into the Avalanche manikin to make it the only Avalanche Training Manikin in the world to utilise this rescue system. The RECCO® reflector makes an avalanche victim searchable to professional rescuers. It is a complement to a transceiver and RECCO® detectors are used by rescue teams in over 800 ski resorts worldwide. For more information visit www.recco.com.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Light weight at only 11Kg for ease of transportation
- ‘Spongy resistance’ when probing for realism
- Secure pockets to protect the electronic transceiver when probing
- Life-like facial features with mouth cavity to check for obstructions
- Water resistant and non-absorbant to reduce drying time after exercises.